Menu

Homeward Pet Adoption Center hosts third annual Happy Tails Wine Walk

  • Written by Woodinville Weekly Staff

Join Homeward Pet Adoption Center as it hosts the third annual Happy Tails Wine Walk fundraiser on Saturday, Sept. 19 from 1-5 p.m.

Bring family and friends — even your four-legged friend! — for a brisk hike or leisurely stroll through Woodinville’s unique Hollywood Wine District. Visit more than 18 participating wineries to sip samples and purchase bottles of local wines — all to benefit the homeless dogs and cats at Homeward Pet! Then, take a break to enjoy delicious food from some of Woodinville’s finest eateries.

Dogs will be welcome at all participating wineries, and the pet-friendly Dog Zone will feature shopping, services and a bowl-ful of fun for your canine pal. Don’t miss this event for a dog-gone good time!
For more information, or to register for this tail-wagging fundraiser, visit the Homeward Pet website at www.homewardpet.org.

Homeward Pet Adoption Center is one of the leading non-profit, no-kill shelters serving the Greater Seattle area for 25 years. We give homeless animals a second chance and have matched over 25,000 companion animals with safe, loving, forever families.

About 40 percent of the animals at Homeward Pet are surrendered by their former owners; the other 60 percent are rescued from shelters, many of which euthanize.

While the animals in our shelter wait to be adopted, over 350 volunteers make sure their basic needs are met and give them plenty of love and attention.

For some of our animals, that is more than they have ever known.

Share this post

Submit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to Twitter