SAMMAMISH VALLEY – Are you interested in trying something new for your holiday meal planning? Are you looking for inspiring recipes using local, seasonal ingredients? Want to create food-related gifts for holiday green giving?
Join guest chefs this month in the 21 Acres Kitchen as they bring new ideas and easy-to-learn techniques to students through their hands-on, intimate cooking classes.
Here’s the December schedule:
• Artisan Butter, Compound Butter and Buttermilk Recipes for Gifts; Tues. Dec 6, 6:30 p.m.
• Biscotti!; Wed. Dec. 7, 6:30 p.m.
• Vegetarian Indian Kitchen, Homemade Paneer; Thurs. Dec. 8, 6:30 p.m.
• Vegetarian and Vegan Holiday Side Dishes; Tues. Dec. 13, 6:30 p.m.
• Mystery and the Magic: The Allure of Chocolate; Wed. Dec. 14, 6:30 p.m.
• Local, Delicious, Handmade Holiday Gifts; Thurs. Dec. 15, 6:30 p.m.
Come take a class and learn as a community to grow, eat and live sustainably. Make sure to look for member discounts and special holiday promotions.
21 Acres Center for Local Food and Sustainable Living is located at 13701 NE 171st St., Woodinville, WA.