Untangle those lights, pull out the inflatables, and get decorating! Kenmore residents are encouraged to “Light Up Kenmore” by decorating their home and entering the inaugural Holiday Home
Decorating Contest. Homes will be judged on three categories, including Most Creative, Judge’s Choice, and Best Neighborhood Effort. Contest guidelines include:
• The home must be located within Kenmore city limits.
• Contest applications are due by noon on Friday, December 9.
• Judging will take place on Tuesday, December 13 after 5:00 p.m. Please make sure your lights and displays are turned on.
• Decorations must be visible from a travelable street, as judges will not exit the vehicle to view decorations.
• Addresses of all entered homes will be included on the Holiday Home Decorating Contest list.
• Winning homes will receive a decorative yard sign displaying the award category and a mention on our Facebook page.
To nominate your, or a neighbor’s house, please fill out a short application form: http://kenmorewa.gov/LightUpKenmore2016.