Letters to the Editor - 1/1/18

  • Written by Readers
I'd like to point out that you missed the gross illegality of Ordinance 18403 - King County is trying to charge for the use of what is the equivalent of an easement on my property (the right-of-way).  King County may not charge a fee for that which it does not own; my property includes the public right-of-way.  See for more information on this, including case law from before Washington was a state that says that ownership of rights-of-way stay with the owner of the adjacent property.
Karen Isaacson, Woodinville

Share this post

Submit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to Twitter