Being prepared before the next emergency strikes is important, especially as we enter the severe weather season.
Find out how you and your family can prepare at the Woodinville Winter Emergency Preparedness Fair this Saturday, October 19th from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at Woodinville Fire and Rescue Station 31, 17718 Woodinville-Snohomish Road (next to the Woodinville Post Office).
Sponsored by Woodinville Fire and Rescue and Woodinville Water District, there will be lots of information and activities:
• My Kids ID will provide free photograph/fingerprint identification cards
• Demonstrations will include how to use a fire extinguisher, and firefighters will show how they use the Jaws-Of-Life to extricate someone from a crashed car.
• Learn how to safely store water and how to turn off your water in an emergency.
• There will be emergency kits for sale.
• Enjoy a pancake breakfast and a hot dog lunch prepared by our Woodinville Fire staff.
• And more!
Don’t wait till our next windstorm to prepare. Now is the time to get ready.
For more information, contact David Weed at Woodinville Fire and Rescue at (425) 483-2131.