Look Ma—No Brains!
In a spectacular display of stupidity, a driver with a suspended license and no insurance decided to peel out of a parking lot in the 16000 block of Woodinville Redmond Road in full view of a Woodinville officer. The officer had been alerted to racing vehicles in the area and this road-hogging numbskull did not disappoint.
After executing several more traffic violations, the hooligan in his Honda was stopped and asked to exit the vehicle.
He was cited for his numerous violations and released. The hapless Honda remained at the scene.
To the Universe, and Beyond!
A Samsung Galaxy tablet apparently took exception to being returned to its eBay origins and took flight sometime between being placed in its postal envelope in the 14100 block of NE 189th Street and the empty envelope’s arrival at the returns’ department at eBay.
We suspect it had some assistance in the form of a sticky-fingered thief along the way.
Busy Week for Car Burglars
• A victim’s locked vehicle was entered in the 13200 block of NE 183rd Street without any signs of force with the garage door opener and registration documents being stolen from inside. Sometimes you do everything right by locking your car and not leaving anything of obvious value inside, and something revolting like this happens anyway.
• An unknown suspect entered the victim’s locked vehicle near NE 195th and 136th Avenue NE without any signs of force and stole a backpack, wallet and I-pod.
• A victim reported her car window broken while parked in a lot in the 17300 block of 131st Avenue NE, with her laptop computer and purse stolen from inside.
• Unknown suspect(s) entered the victim’s unlocked vehicle in the 13500 block of NE 200th Street and stole his GPS, checkbook and duffle bag and made attempts to cash the company checks. This case is under investigation.
• An unknown suspect entered the victim’s unlocked vehicle in the 18200 block of 132nd Place NE and stole a pair of eyeglasses, a beach bag and music CDs.
Let’s put a crimp in the avoidable crimes by not leaving ANYTHING of value in the car — locked or not.
Just Wanna Look Cool …
With the dark, dreary and soggy days of fall upon us, one would not think that sunglasses would be such a hot commodity, but a shoplifter decided to misappropriate not one, but two pairs, from a store in the 17600 block of Garden Way NE.
As if that theft weren’t bad enough already, our hipster doofus defalcator looked even less cool when a substance resembling heroin was found in his pocket.
The suspect was cited and released for the theft with pending drug charges after lab analysis