• LARCENY – 16500 126 AVE NE.
Unknown suspect(s) entered the victim’s unlocked vehicle and stole a flashlight.
• LARCENY – 14700 125 AVE NE.
Unknown suspect(s) entered victim’s unlocked vehicle and stole a duffle bag filled with various items, leaving behind a gray fleece jacket.
• DRIVING WHILE LICENSE REVOKED/SUSPENDED – various locations
Officers stopped two subjects for traffic violations throughout the week who had suspended/revoked driving licenses. Both subjects were placed under arrest, processed and released with citations pending charges.
• LARCENY – 14700 129 AVE NE.
The victim reported two Nikon digital cameras and a briefcase were stolen out of his unlocked vehicle.
• PROWLER, VEHICLE – 14000 NE 181 ST.
The victim’s locked vehicle was entered by unknown means and prowled with no loss.
• LARCENY – 18200 142 AVE NE.
The victim’s golf clubs and iPad were stolen from his unlocked vehicle.
• LARCENY – 13500 NE 175 ST.
Unknown suspect(s) entered the victim’s unlocked vehicle and stole an iPad.
• LARCENY – 18600 WOODINVILLE- SNOHOMISH RD NE.
Three victims reported their vehicle windows were shattered and items taken from inside. Loss ranged from a briefcase, a purse and contents and a bag of groceries.
• CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE VIOLATION – NE 176 ST / 131 AVE NE.
Officers stopped a vehicle on traffic and arrested and booked the passenger for outstanding warrants and possession of methamphetamine.
• THEFT, AUTO – 13900 NE 178 PL.
Unknown suspect(s) stole the victim’s maroon Nissan Pathfinder from the parking lot while she was at work. No sign of forced entry was found.