FRAUD — VARIOUS
1. An unknown suspect called the victim and said he worked for the IRS and that she owed back taxes. He then threatened legal action or arrest if she didn’t pay. The suspect told her the only payment option was to purchase Green Dot MoneyPaks or a Green Dot Cash Reload card and give him the numbers. The victim complied and later confirmed that she had been a victim of a scam.
2. The victim reported unauthorized charges on his credit card even though the card was still in his possession.
BURGLARY, COMM., N/F — WOOD.-DUVALL RD
Unknown suspect(s) pried open the back door of the business, cut the black drop safe from the floor and stole it.
VANDALISM — WOOD.-REDMOND RD NE
The victim reported her “for sale” sign stolen from the front of her residence.
BURGLARY, COMM., F/E — 127 PL NE
Unknown suspect(s) broke the rear window of the business, setting off the audible alarm. Once inside, the suspect(s) ransacked the office and stole loose change.
THREATS — NE 175 ST
A known suspect made death threats against his two victims if they testified against him in an upcoming trial. The suspect was located and booked into jail.
BURGLARY, RESIDENTIAL, N/F — NE 149 PL
Unknown suspect(s) entered victim’s residence through an unlocked window and stole jewelry and electronics.
BURGLARY, RES., N/F — NE 149 ST
After hearing of her neighbor’s burglary the victim reported cash and jewelry were stolen from her home while she was away for an extended time.
LARCENY — VARIOUS
1. The victim reported her credit cards were stolen from inside her purse while she was dining in a restaurant. The cards were used at several locations in the area.
2. Unknown suspect(s) entered victim’s unlocked vehicle and stole paperwork from inside.
3. The victim reported the cross bars from his vehicle roof rack were stolen.
ROBBERY, CHAIN STORE — NE WOOD.-DUVALL RD
Two male suspects attempted to steal liquor from the victim business but when confronted, one suspect pushed the clerk in an attempt to escape. The employee obtained a photo of the license plate of the fleeing suspect vehicle and officers were able to arrest the suspects at their residence. During the arrest, narcotics were found and both suspects were booked into the King County Jail for investigation of robbery and drugs.