The Local Services, Regional Roads and Bridges Committee voted to move Ordinance 2018-0241.2 out of committee without a recommendation to the full King County Council. Ordinance 2018-0241.2 is trying to update regulations in regards to wineries, breweries, distilleries and remote tasting rooms in King County.
The changes in the proposed ordinance would require a business license for adult beverage businesses. It also includes new definitions for remote tasting rooms with three facility definitions of Facility I as being “very small”, Facility II as “small” and Facility III with not having a size qualifier.
The size of the facility, along with what zoning district it is in (agricultural, rural areas, urban reserve, commercial and industrial zones), will impact the development conditions. The conditions include minimum lot sizes, maximum building sizes, allowances for tasting and hours of operation, water use, product content, production requirements, facility locations for agricultural lands, parking maximums and setbacks from Rural Area and Residential zones.
Complete information regarding the proposed changes can be found at https://bitly/2uptHjf. The public will have 30 days to share comments regarding the proposed ordinance with the Council.
More Articles ...
- Students Head to State Robotics Finals
- Michael Tolley selected as NSD’s new east region assistant superintendent
- Cathi Davis named principal for Northshore School District’s Elementary #21
- Formost Fuji Celebrates 55 Years of Success and Innovation
- Local Scouts Show Snow-How at Winter Event
- NSD Boundary Meeting to discuss impact to Woodinville’s elementary schools
- Northshore School District School Board seeks technology plan and approves purchase of potential high school space
- Fifteen Northshore students named National Merit Finalists
- Local Community invited to Benefit in celebration of Northshore Students
- Benjamin Brokaw serves as page in Washington State Senate
- Northshore School District holds topping off ceremony for its newest elementary school
- Leota Middle School Science Olympiad Team success at Tournament
- Washington Department of Transportation Open House March 18
- An evening of spoken word to be hosted by Northshore School District
- AG Ferguson responds to questions about gun control initiative