The Falcon Athletic Booster Club and Woodinville High School announce the second annual Athletic Hall of Fame induction ceremony. This year’s induction ceremony will take place at halftime of the football game between Woodinville High School and Bothell High School on Friday, Oct. 3.
A reception honoring this year’s inductees will be held after the football game at Vessel Wines/Blue Lightning Brew, 19405 144th Ave. NE Bldg. D, Woodinville, WA 98072. The reception is open to staff, students, alumni, family, friends and all supporters of Woodinville High School athletics. Doors will open at 9 p.m. with inductees arriving at 9:30 p.m.
This year’s inductees are:
• Brian Kertson, 1997, Football, Baseball
• Aaron Lavarias, 2006, Football, Basketball
• Derek Christiansen, 1988, Football, Basketball
• Heather Conniff (Hartstein), 1997, Soccer, Softball
• Amanda Fleischman, 2006, Basketball, Softball
• LeeAnn Palo, 2006, Basketball
• Members of the WHS Gymnastic Teams, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, Four-time State champions
• Sully Hester, WHS Soccer coach (retired)
• Mike Funis, Community volunteer
The Hall of Fame was created to recognize excellence among Woodinville High School’s athletic alumni along with outstanding coaches and community volunteers.
The Falcon Athletic Booster Club is a non-profit group made up of representatives from each of the 19 sports teams at Woodinville High School. The organization works throughout the year to raise funds and assist Falcon athletics with additional funding and support during the regular season as well as for post-season tournaments.
For more information, or to learn more about the Falcon Athletic Boosters, visit www.falconathleticboosters.com.