Woodinville Library (17105 Avondale Rd., NE) is presenting the following workshops at 7 p.m. at the library for those looking for jobs:
• Wednesday, June 6 — The New Job Search in the New Economy
Jobs have changed dramatically over the past decade. In this workshop you will learn how to shift your job search approach to match the new environment.
• Wednesday, June 13 —Effective Resumes for the New Job Search
This hands-on workshop focuses on developing a resume that will get past the “10 second screen.” A resume template will be distributed that can be used in paper or electronic form.
• Wednesday, June 20 — Conducting Effective Interviews in the New Economy
Job interviews in the new economy require preparation, presentation and passion. This workshop is designed to help you prepare and perform well in any job interview.
• Tuesday, June 26 —Effective Networking for Employment.
Participants will learn how to take their job goal and develop a comprehensive approach to professional networking.
• Wednesday, June 27 —Mid-Life Career Changing in the New Economy
Learn how age discrimination affects your job search and what you can do to empower yourself to find meaningful work in this difficult job market.
These workshops are free and no registration is required.
Free coffee and cookies will be served.