BOTHELL – Enjoy live music on warm summer evenings throughout the summer, starting July 6 and running every Friday through August 24.
From swing to soul, gospel to rock, Bothell’s Music in the Park Concert Series offers something for everyone.
Concerts take place at North Creek Sportsfield #3 (11905 North Creek Parkway) from 6:30 to 8 pm.
• July 6: Kings of Swing, a Puget Sound premier big band sponsored by Ashler Masonic Lodge
• July 13: Creme Tangerine, Beatles tribute band
• July 20: Bullet Creek, rockin’ country from Keith Urban to Johnny Cash
• July 27: Total Experience Gospel Choir, one of the Pacific Northwest’s finest soulful ensembles
• August 3: DoctorfunK, a prescription for the soul sponsored by Union Bank
• August 10: 80’s Invasion, ultimate 80’s live party band
• August 17: The Machine, danceable, fun, party rock ‘n’ roll
• August 24: Dudley Manlove Quartet, from the swinging sixties to the romantic eighties.