|Free Savvy Gardener Seminars to begin|
|Written by Woodinville Water District|
|Tuesday, 12 March 2013 09:25|
ShareTime to get your spring planting off to a great start!
Join Woodinville Water District and the Saving Water Partnership for the Savvy Gardener Classes and discover how to create a beautiful, healthy and waterwise lawn and garden.
Classes being held at Woodinville Water District are listed below.
There are also dozens of classes being held throughout the region.
To register for these free classes and to see a full listing of all the classes being held in our region, check out http://savingwater.org/savvygardenerclasses.htm.
The Savvy Gardener classes will inspire you and give you practical advice on creating and maintaining beautiful landscapes that are good for you, for your family and the environment.
Woodinville Water District’s classes will be held at our office, located at 17238 NE Woodinville-Duvall Road.
The classes are from 10 – 11:30 a.m. on the Saturday dates listed below.
The gardening seminars will be taught by local gardening experts. Attendance is free, but pre-registration is necessary due to space limitations. For questions or to request a flyer of Woodinville Water District’s classes, email our Public Information Office at email@example.com or call (425) 487-4102.
• March 30 – The Dirt on Dirt (Meghan Fuller)
• April 20 – Secrets of Companion Planting in Your Edible Garden (Laura Matter)
• May 18 – Sustainable Gardening … a better way to beautiful (Peggy Campbell)
• June 8 – Rain Barrels and Drip Irrigation: A Perfect Pairing (Carey Thornton and Dan Borba)
• September 14 – Grow Your Own Food Forest (Kimberly Leeper and Jaqueline Cramer)
• October 5 –Fall Fireworks in the Garden (Susie Egan)