The Cluster later expanded to nine members and was renamed the Northshore Interfaith Alliance.
Shortly after it was formed, the Cluster embarked on a community service project consisting of blood drives held at the various churches.
The drives began in June 1995 and have continued every two months since, registering a total of almost 6,000 donors.
On Tuesday, March 19 the Alliance’s 100th blood drive will take place at the Woodinville Unitarian Universalist Church (www.wuuc.org).
A celebration at the drive is planned to mark this milestone.
Members of the Northshore Interfaith Alliance are:
• Atammayatarama Buddhist Monastery
• Bear Creek United Methodist Church
• Blessed Teresa of Calcutta Catholic Church
• Congregation Kol Ami
• Cottage Lake Presbyterian Church
• Northshore United Church of Christ
• The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints - Bothell Stake
• Wooden Cross Lutheran Church
• Woodinville Unitarian Universalist Church
The Northshore Interfaith Allliance will hold a blood drive Tuesday, March 19, from
1 to 7 p.m. (dinner break 3 to 3:45) at the Woodinville Unitarian Universalist Church, 19020 Woodinville-Duvall Rd.