Celebrate Woodinville showcases local restaurants
Written by Woodinville Weekly Staff
Celebrate Woodinville is pleased to showcase a great line-up of local restaurants at this year’s summer events. Sample a variety of delicious sweet and savory menu options, while sipping local libations in the Wine & Beer Garden, and listening to live music outdoors, along the Sammamish River. Bring your family, friends and neighbors and join us!
- At the Vineyard: Woodinville’s very own French bakery is a community gathering spot where you can relax and enjoy a perfectly prepared cup of coffee, along with mouth-watering selections like croissants, éclairs and cookies.
- Barking Frog: One of the most highly regarded restaurants in the Northwest, Barking Frog now offers off-site catering from its gourmet mobile kitchen – a catering utility vehicle for the modern-day foodie. Prepare to enjoy Chef Bobby’s famous grand marnier prawns, food truck style!
- Crafted: Every delectable confection from Crafted is imagined and handcrafted with high-quality sweet and savory ingredients by Whitney Heinrich, a graduate of the French Culinary Institute in New York City.
- Dogfather Catering: Making frequent appearances in Woodinville Wine Country, Dogfather Catering serves up gourmet sausages and hot dogs, all made locally. Enjoy a smile in every bite.
- Gobble Restaurant: A casual, quick service restaurant, Gobble offers all things turkey made daily from scratch, including specialties like hand-carved sandwiches and the signature slow-roasted turkey dinner platter, with all the fixings.
- Le Petite Terroir: Mediterranean-inspired cuisine is created by Chef de Cuisine Jason Custer and his team, featuring house-baked breads, cured charcuterie and hand-ground sausage combined with fresh Northwest meats, seafood, and vegetables.
- The Milkman’s Daughter: Committed to offering selections that pair perfectly with Woodinville wines. The Milkman’s Daughter is a unique combination of food truck, cheese shop and gourmet delicatessen.
- Pasta Nova: Authentic Italian cuisine is prepared with carefully-selected, fine quality ingredients. Last year’s meatballs were quite popular. We hope they are offered this year!
- The Twisted Cafe: Well-known for their Cuban pork sandwiches and other traditional Cuban- and American-style dishes, the Twisted Cafe offers lunch, dinner and catering, with a full bar and outdoor patio.
- Wellington Chocolates: Local chocolatier, Julie Berg, uses the finest ingredients to create her artisan chocolates, such as honey from Duvall, raspberries from Carnation, and pears from the Cashmere Valley in Eastern Washington. Prepare to indulge your chocolate passions!
Follow us on Facebook and visit our website at www.celebratewoodinville.com for more information.