• BURGLARY, COMM., N/F-15900 WOODINVILLE-REDMOND RD NE.
Unknown suspect(s) gained access to the secure business yard and office through unknown means and removed a safe.
• LARCENY, TFA -250 –14500 NE NORTH WOODINVILLE WAY.
The victim reported gasoline stolen from two vehicles parked in the company parking lot.
• LARCENY, TFB -250 -14000 NE WOODINVILLE-DUVALL RD.
Unknown suspect(s) removed a product scanner that had been left in a cart inside the store.
• BURGLARY, COMM., N/F -14100 NE 181 PL.
The victim reported she found the door to her office ajar and a computer and printer missing. No forced entry was found.
• LARCENY, TFA -250 –14100 NE 181 PL.
Unknown suspect(s) entered the victim’s unlocked vehicle and stole the integrated camera that had been connected to her interlock device.
• LARCENY, TFA +250 -18800 142ND CT NE.
The victim reported a kindle fire, CDs, medications, alcohol and a bag of change stolen from her unlocked vehicle.
• BURGLARY, RES., N/F - 13300 NE 186 ST.
Unknown suspect(s) entered the victim’s residence through a rear unlocked door; rummaged drawers and stole electronics, a football jersey, two computers, a handbag and a check book.
• PROWLER, VEHICLE -19400 144 AV NE.
The victim reported unknown suspect(s) cut the lock from a fence and rummaged through a vehicle. No loss was reported.
•LARCENY, TFA -250 -18600 WOODINVILLE SNOHOMISH RD.
The victim reported her driver’s side window smashed and a bag of clothing stolen from inside.