Radio Duvall wants to make a contribution to the Duvall community and beyond with a super communication tool: a local community radio featuring local voices, talent, expertise in a wide variety of programming.
Their first fundraiser to launch Radio Duvall is coming up December 14.
Auctionable items and donations for the event are needed.
All donations are tax-deductible.
Underwriting opportunities and sponsor recognition will be included at the event and on their website.
Suggested auction donations:
• Gift cards
•Services: promote your business and help the community.
• Items of value: antiques, old radios, art
• Bottled wine, liquorand beer
• Gift baskets
• Handmade items
• Weekend at a cabin
Other donations accepted for this event:
• Any useable office supplies or art supplies
• Games such as chess, scrabble, Clue, trivia other ideas
• Disposable serving items such as paper plates, napkins, paper cups, plastic glasses and utensils
• Packaged goods: teas, coffee, hot cocoa, cider; bottled juices, sodas and teas; packaged crackers, chips and treats
Find them on Facebook at Radio Duvall