Bring your book club, bunko group or wine tasting club — or even just a friend — and enjoy the taste of the holidays.
Country Village will host "A Taste of the Holidays" wine tasting event from 5-8 p.m. on Saturday November 16.
Come experience a fun- filled evening of holiday shopping and wine tasting from 20 local wineries, each one located in a different shop throughout the village. This event follows the grand opening of the holiday season at Country Village, and many stores will be offering discounts to wine-walk guests. Proceeds benefit the Northshore Schools Foundation.
Tickets are required for the wine tasting.
Tickets are $20 in advance or $25 at the check-in booth. Online ticket sales end Friday, Nov. 15, at midnight.
Tickets are available at www.Northshore SchoolsFoundation.org.
This is a "BYOG" (Bring your own glass) event. Attendees must be 21 years old for the wine tasting and identification is required at the check-in tent when picking up tickets.
Participating stores and wineries include:
• Piccola Cellars at Eclectic Haven
• Hedges Family Estates at An Afternoon To Remember
• Robert Ramsay Cellars at Quite The Find
• Davenport Cellars at Bon Sejour Home
• J & A’s Winery at Sankara Imports
• Patterson Cellars at Heartland Interiors
•Vortex Cellars at Town Hall Antique Mall
• Lodmell Cellars at The Weed Patch
• Dubindil Winery at Poppies
• Amelia Bleu at The Village Eatery & Tea Shop
• Goose Ridge Estate Winery at Cranberry Cottage
• Kyra Wines at Life Solutions Healing Center
• Isenhower Cellars at White House Antiques
• Foxy Roxy Wine Company at O’malley & Potter
• Convergence Zone Cellars at The Village Bean
• Northwest Cellars at JJ Books
• Gecko Wine Co. and Michael Florentino Cellars at Country Blend
Country Village is located at 23718 Bothell-Everett Highway in Bothell.