Home & Garden

Major Federal Agencies To Contact

federal agencies If you have questions, concerns or complaints about the following federal agencies, you can contact the agency listed:

   State banks and trust companies: Federal Reserve System, Board of Govenors, Constitution Avenue and 20th Street NW, Washington, DC 20551.

   State-chartered banks: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, 550 17th Street NW, Washington, DC 20429.

   National banks: Comptroller of the Currency, Department of the Treasury, 15th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20219.
   Savings and loans: Federal Home Loan Bank Board, 1700 G Street NW, Washington, DC 20456.
   Federal Credit Unions: National Credit Union Administration, 1776 G Street NW, Washington, DC 20456.
   Finance companies or retail stores: Federal Trade Commission, Division of Consumer Credit, Pennsylvania Avenue and 6th Street NW, Washington, DC 20580.