Local vets participate in county's free cat spay program
King County Animal control is sponsoring a cats-only Feline Fix '96 Feb. 26-29. More than 1,500 coupons will be distributed to area veterinary hospitals to provide no cost spay/neuter surgeries subsidized by King County.
Cat owners will, however, be required to purchase a $10 county cat license by the time of surgery. Coupon availability and surgery times are limited, so cat owners need to contact participating veterinarians as soon as possible.
Area veterinary hospitals participating in the event include:
- Duvall Veterinary Clinic, 788-2620
- Bear Creek Animal Clinic, 883-2766
- Animal Clinic of Bothell, 486-3251
- Canyon Creek Veterinary Hospital, 481-1444
- Cat Clinic at Canyon Park, 489-1484
- Hollywood Hill Animal Hospital, 486-8387
- Inglemoor Animal Hospital, 820-7387
- Kenmore Animal Hospital, 485-6575
- Sno-Wood Animal Hospital, 483-5834
- Mobile Veterinary Services, 485-7387