Summer driver education classes scheduled
The Northshore School summer Driver Education Program will operate from Bothell High School June 24 to July 23. Students must be at least 15 years of age and able to participate in the entire session. Cost is $150.
Registration dates and times:
Late registration will be handled at the Ricketts Building (Bothell), Room 5, May 6 and 7, from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Students who reside within the Northshore School District but who attend private schools may register at any of the registration sites. Call 489-6431 for more information.
- Bothell High School: Apr. 29, 7:30-8:30 a.m.
- Inglemoor High: Apr. 29, 11:30 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
- Woodinville High: Apr. 30, 7:30-8:30 a.m.
- Skyview Jr. High: Apr. 30, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Northshore Jr. High: May 1, 12:00-1:00 p.m.
- Leota Jr. High: May 2, 7:00-8:00 a.m.
- Canyon Park Jr. High: May 2, 11:00 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- Kenmore Jr. High: May 3, 11:00 a.m.-12:15 p.m.