Chateau Ste. Michelle announces summer concert series
Jazz, folk, and contemporary music will be highlighted this summer at Chateau Ste. Michelle's Summer Festival on the Green.
The 13th annual concert series features performances by:
Tickets are on sale now, available at any Ticketmaster outlet, or by calling 206-628-0888. A limited number of reserved tickets are available for each show. A ticket is required for each person attending a performance, including babies. Tickets may also be purchased in person at the Chateau Ste. Michelle wine shop every day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tony Bennett (June 7)
- Ottmar Liebert and Luna Negra (June 28)
- Harry Belafonte (June 30)
- Keiko Matsui with Paul Taylor, Hugh Masekela, Strunz & Farah (July 6)
- The Neville Brothers (July 19)
- Bellevue Philharmonic Orchestra (July 21 and 28)
- The Chieftains (July 27)
- Al Jurreau (Aug. 3)
- Judy Collins with special guest Livingston Taylor (Aug. 11)
- Boz Scaggs (Aug. 22)
- Bobby McFerrin with the St. Paul Chamber Orchestra (Aug. 31)
- The Gipsy Kings (Sept. 14)
- Ray Charles (Sept. 15)
- Jackson Browne with special guest Shawn Colvin (Sept. 20)
All tickets are sold rain or shine. All shows are general festival seating on the grass. "Will Call" and "Day of" tickets, if available, will be located at the South Gate entrance ticket booth.
Tickets for the BPO performances are $5 per adult and are available only through the orchestra by calling 206-455-4171. Children under 16 attending the BPO performance are admitted free with a ticketed adult.
The Chateau Ste. Michelle wine shop is open during all festival events and offers picnic items for purchase. A selection of food items will be available in the amphitheater. Concert-goers are invited to bring their own picnic baskets and non-alcoholic beverages. The Washington State Liquor Control Board requires that all alcoholic beverages consumed on the winery grounds be purchased at the winery.