Bothell boys make batch of napalm
BOTHELL--Fire and Police Departments responded at 4 p.m. on May 21 to a call involving napalm made by two 11-year-old Bothell boys who got the recipe via the Internet.
Upon arrival, units found a 4-ounce jar of a gasoline and soap mixture which had been created by the boys at their home.
The Bothell Fire Department will be working with both families to help educate the boys on the possible consequences of this type of experimentation.
In cooperation with Northshore School District, the Bothell Fire Department met with parents last week in the Maywood Elementary School library to help make parents aware of the potential dangers involved in accessing the kind of "less-than-healthy" recipes the boys found on the Internet.