Forecaster's Public House at the Redhook Ale Brewery will present the King-A-Lings playing blues Aug. 23 and 24. Showtime is 9:30 to 11:30 p.m. Red Fish Blue Fish will play jazz Aug. 26 from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. Call 483-3232.
The Steve Trembly Band will entertain at Koyote's in Woodinville Aug. 23 and 24. Call 402-9887.
The Eastside Comedy Club at the Kirkland Roaster & Ale House will present Dave Fulton Aug. 23 and 24 at 10 p.m. Jimmy McConnell will open. $7.50 cover. Call 827-4400.
Late Night in the Market will present Frank Ulwenya & L'Orchestra Afrisound performing soukous music of Africa on Aug. 23. Hear blues by Steve Bailey & the Blue Flames Aug. 24. Show times are 7:30-10 p.m. Both shows are free, for all ages, and are non-smoking. Open mike night is every Thurs. from 6 to 9 p.m. Call 644-1111.
Grazie Ristorante at Canyon Park presents Edmonia Jarrett with the Reuel Lubag Trio Aug. 23. Wing C. & Friends will play Aug. 24. Performance times are 8 p.m. to midnight in the lounge. No cover. For dinner reservations or information, call 402-9600.
The Modernaire Society will perform at Waldo's Restaurant in Kirkland's Rose Hill Shopping Center Aug. 23. The Convertibles will entertain Aug. 24. Call 829-9292.
Other Calendar Items:
- Arlo Guthrie Concert, Aug. 30, Washington Center for the Performing Arts: 753-8586.
- Move Over, Mrs. Markham, presented by Ray Cooney and John Chapman, at the Firdale shopping center, Edmonds, Aug. 22-Sept. 28: 542-PLAY.
- Grease, starring Sheena Easton and Don Most, Paramount Theatre in Seattle, Sept. 10-15. Tickets are on sale now: 622-2733.
- Mystical Mountain Music Fest, Aug. 23-25, Darrington: 536-7345.
- Traveling square dance exhibition, Aug. 24, 2:15 p.m., Pavilion Mall: 575-8090.
- Phantom of the Ballpark, Mystery Cafe Dinner Theatre, Fri. & Sat. thru Oct., $36: 324-8895.
- Youth Philharmonic NW, 1996-97 Season: 869-9757.
- Camlann Medieval Faire, Sats. & Suns., July 20-Sept. 2, 11 a.m.-6 p.m.: 788-1353.
- Show Boat, Sept. 9-Oct. 19, Paramount Theatre: 292-ARTS (2787).
- Tidepool Theatre Project, through August 29: 684-4757.