The Edwards Agency

Opinion

These tax dollars will stay in Woodinville

tax dollars will stay If you look at your property tax bill, you will see that only 10% of your taxes stay in Woodinville. The other 90% go to the county, the state, and the school district.
   While these other tax dollars generally go for needed infrastructure and services countywide and statewide, wouldn't it be nice if they were used in Woodinville?
   Next Tuesday when you go to the polls to vote for the Woodinville Community Center bond issue, remember, these bond dollars will stay in Woodinville and will provide a community center to serve us for a long time.
   Let's use our tax dollars to do something for ourselves. Vote yes, Woodinville Proposition 1 this Sept. 17.

Don Brocha, Deputy Mayor and taxpayer, Woodinville