Best and brightest lights in Northshore
by Jeff Switzer
A drive through the area this season will brighten your spirits as the holiday lights brighten winter nights.
- 178th Place NE, off 179th Place NE and NE 165th Street.
- 177th Place NE off NE 165th Street (remember, the road is closed when flooded).
- Cottage Lake Beach Club: 188th Place NE and 189th Avenue NE and NE 165th Place.
- 188th Avenue NE and NE 155th Street.
- 149th Avenue NE and NE 178th Street above downtown Woodinville.
- In the Wildflower neighborhood, at the intersection of 171st Place NE and NE 164th Street.
- Two houses on NE 159th Street in the 19500 block.
- More than eight houses near the 184th Place NE and NE 194th Street intersection north of Woodinville-Duvall Road.
- 18109 155th Avenue NE in red.
- Lake of the Woods gorgeous lace-light look at 22106 NE 137th Street.
- Echo Falls Country Club: 20514 127th Avenue SE, Snohomish Co.
- Watch for luminaries on Christmas Eve in the Reinwood I neighborhood at 143rd Place NE and NE 171st Street.
If you have amazing decorations--or have seen some--let us know by calling 483-0606 and giving us the address; or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; or send a festive fax to us at 486-7593.
- The neighborhood to beat is north of 14th Avenue NE off of 228th Street SW.