JUNE 2, 1997
June events at Molbak's
Vines, flowers, fruit, and roses top the list of the seminars planned by Molbak's for the month of June.
For information about any of these events, call Molbak's at 483-5000.
- Learn which vines are best suited for trellises, arbors, fences, and walls in Fine June happenings at Molbak's Vines and Climbers, a free seminar offered June 6 at 7 p.m.
- Molbak's floral designers will present Fresh Flowers from the Garden June 20 at 7 p.m. This free seminar will provide tips on cutting, caring for, and arranging flowers from the garden.
- Find out about Growing Kiwi in a free seminar June 21 at 7 p.m.
- Garden-Side Chats are free informal talks that are held from 12:05 to 12:25 p.m. at the nursery pavilion. Ground covers will be discussed June 7; late-flowering shrubs will be the topic June 14; and water plants will be covered June 28.
- Learn How to Care for Roses June 21 at the Linden Tree Lawn from 12:05 to 12:25 p.m.
- The nursery will be the site for Fuchsia Q & A on June 29 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The Sno-King Fuchsia Society will present this free demonstration.