JUNE 16, 1997
4th Annual Garden & Sculpture Show at Bassetti's in Woodinville
The 4th Annual Garden Sculpture Show & Plant Sale at Bassetti's Crooked Arbor Gardens will be held this Saturday and Sunday from 10 to 4. Visitors will be able to tour the three acres of display gardens, see the plants available from local growers, garden accessories from many designers, and view the many large and small sculptures from leading Northwest artists that are on display on the lawns. Live music will be performed by the Mahler Festival Winds and refreshments will be catered by Ambrozia from 12-2 on both days.
Bassetti's Crooked Arbor Gardens is located at 18512 NE 165th St. in Woodinville, west on NE 165th off Avondale Road. An alpine and dwarf conifer nursery, Bassetti's display gardens include arbors, borders, rock gardens, raised beds, container gardens, and a duck pond. It is open Saturdays and by appointment. Call 788-6767 for information.
- Lynn di Nino, steel cement
- Stephen Dale Edwards, foundry steel kinetics
- John Fredricks, cement spun steel
- Arnie Barborg, rusted steel
- Russell Jaqua, forged steel
- Carl Kishida, birdwire hope
- Ron Kleinl, bronze
- Penny Mulligan, steel, painted
- Douglas Neil, New Zealand limestone
- Peter Reiquam, aluminum, steel
- Michele Van Slyke, metal, steel, cement
- Chris Vondrasek, wood, shovel, axes, carved mask