AUGUST 4, 1997
Edith Knutson, (center holding the plaque) with members of her family and Rev. Pansie Evers.
photo by Sandy Smith
Knutsons honored by church
NW News staff
Cottage Lake Presbyterian Church celebrated its 40th anniversary Sunday, July 24. Founded in 1950 as a community church, it affiliated with the Presbyterian (USA) denomination in July, 1957.
Highlighting the festivities was the naming of the church's original building for active charter member, Edith Hanna Knutson, and her late husband, Clarence. The 'log building' is now the Clarence and Edith Knutson Building.