September 8, 1997
City to hold road and stream work open house
NW News Staff
WOODINVILLE--The Department of Public Works will hold an open house Sept. 17 to discuss road improvements and stream enhancement projects in design phase for possible construction next year.
There will be displays of each project and the opportunity for interested citizens and the business community to speak with city staff and project consultants as well as comment.
* Intersection improvements to N.E. 143rd St. and 132nd Ave. N.E. above Chateau Ste. Michelle;
* Roadway improvements on Woodinville-Duvall Road between 160th and 168th Ave. N.E.;
* Improvements on Woodinville-Duvall Rd. between 152nd and 156th Ave. N.E.;
* A pedestrian path on 156th Ave. N.E.;
* Stream enhancement for Woodin Creek (Trib 87);
* Intersection improvements for Woodinville-Redmond Road between N.E. 175th St. and 127th Pl. N.E. near McCorry's;
* Pavement management system;
* and the Ugly Ponds Program.