September 22, 1997
Things for teens to do
* Sorenson Gym is open for Basketball and Volleyball from 7:30-9 p.m. Free. For more info call 344-6417.
* Kenmore and Northshore Jr. Highs are open for basketball and volleyball, 7-9 p.m. Free. For more info call 296-2964.
* Bands Down By Law and Puncture 127 perform at RCKNDY, 1812 Yale Ave., Seattle. Show starts at 8 p.m. and costs $7. For more info call 667-0219.
* Introduction to the World Wide Web, a brief intro to using Microsoft Internet Explorer. Woodinville Library, 17105 Avondale Rd. N.E. 9:15-10:15 a.m., Free. Class space is limited, to register call 788-0733.
* Community First Aid and Safety. Learn how to respond to emergency situations, help an adult, child, or infant who is not breathing or whose heart has stopped. City of Redmond city annex building, 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. $40 resident, $48 non-resident. To register call 556-2300.
* Tieton Whitewater Rafting, ride 16 miles of rapids, all equipment is provided. Professional guides will control the action. 9 a.m.-1 p.m. $65 Redmond resident, $78 non-resident. To register call 556-2300.
* Northwest AIDS walk. Memorial Stadium at the Seattle Center. To sign-up call 323-WALK.
* Bands Goldfinger, 22 Jacks and Weston perform at RCKNDY, 812 Yale Ave., Seattle. Show starts at 8 p.m. and costs $11. For more info call 667-0219.