woodinville.com : your home town on the world wide web

OCTOBER 6, 1997

School

School evacuation

Electrical fire evacuates Bothell High

  Andrew Walgamott
  
   Overheated wires in an electrical room at Bothell High melted tape around a transformer, shorting out power to portions of the campus last Thursday morning, according to Northshore School District Communications Director, Dr. Pamela Steele. Students were moved into the gym after being evacuated outside while Bothell Fire and E.M.S. and Northshore Fire District crews responded to the scene following reports of smoke.