April 13, 1998
by Andrew Walgamott
* A 35-year-old Woodinville man was contacted for allegedly flashing patrons of Studio I in the 13300 block of N.E. 175th St. April 2. Though he denied exposing himself, the victims reported a man hanging out in front of the dance studio who had pulled down his pants to their shock and embarrassment.
* A 15-year-old Woodinville boy was booked into King County Jail for malicious mischief after he allegedly broke a canopy window on a Ford Ranger parked in the 17600 block of 140th Pl. N.E. The youth, who suffered from minor cuts to his hand and smelled of intoxicants, also spit on a police car.
* A 14-year-old Kirkland boy was caught with bicycle parts stolen from Spoke and Ski April 6. The shop owner's wife observed the suspect take items into a bathroom and then come out with nothing in hand. Police recommend the boy be charged with third-degree theft.
* An unknown suspect was observed taking mail from mailboxes in the 18400 block of 151st Ave. N.E. April 4.
* Somebody entered a 1992 Jeep parked at a condo complex in the 14200 block of N.E. 171st St. and attempted to remove the stereo.
* A 35-year-old Kirkland man was cited for investigation of third-degree theft after allegedly attempting to steal a $6.99 blade kit from McClendons Hardware. Store security watched the man place the kit inside his jacket and leave.
* A golf cart stolen from Canyon Creek Apartments in Bothell was recovered at Woodinville High School April 4. The cart was damaged.