May 11, 1998
* Police watched as a 27-year-old Kent man loaded a 4-foot by 8-foot piece of lattice into his delivery van at Molbak's and drive off April 30. Police stopped the man, who had also just delivered muffins to the nursery, and cited him with third-degree shoplifting.
* Somebody entered an unlocked garage of a house in the 17900 block of 145th Pl. N.E. and stole $30 worth of frozen pizzas, pies and ice cream bars from a freezer.
* Unknown suspects stole $5,000 worth of aluminum extrusion bars used for heat sinks in making audio equipment from a business in the 16200 block of Woodinville-Redmond Road sometime between May 3 and 6.
* Someone left a threatening note on the windshield of a Target employee's car sometime on May 6.
* Four cars parked at the Waterford Apartments were entered the night of May 3. Unknown suspects stole a electric trolling motor as well as stereo equipment from the various vehicles.
* The BP Gas Station reported a gas drive-off totaling $5.22 May 2.
* A 1985 Chrysler LeBaron stolen from an auto lot in the 19500 block of 136th Ave. N.E. was recovered near Echo Lake in south Snohomish County. The owner, who'd parked the car at the lot for repairs in January, claimed as many as 50 CDs had been stolen from the vehicle.
* An unknown suspect cut him or herself badly when they attempted to enter a construction trailer at a jobsite in the 17500 block of 128th Pl. N.E. April 27. Police found bloody handprints on stairs and blood in a gravel lot. Nothing appeared to be stolen from the trailer.
* An unknown suspect or suspects pried a desk drawer at Tube Sales in the 15500 block of Woodinville-Redmond Road and took a petty cash box containing an undisclosed amount of money.
* A couple attending a wedding at Hollywood Hill Schoolhouse April 19 returned to their van to find a window broken out and an appointment book stolen from underneath a seat.
*A 14-year-old male was booked into King County Youth Center for allegedly head-butting his dad's girlfriend at their home in the 15200 block of N.E. 195th St. When the 51-year-old victim attempted to get the suspect's attention afterwards, the boy broke out the windows of a car causing $1,000 damage.
* Jewelry, silverware, an imported air rifle and a .22 caliber rifle were stolen from a split-level home in the 15200 block of N.E. 195th St. April 26. Unknown suspects entered the home after breaking a garage window with a rock.
* Someone stole $3,750 worth of tools from an unlocked shed at a home in the 15200 block of Woodinville-Duvall Road between April 19 and 25.
* A 41-year-old Everett man is suspected of breaking into a house in the 16500 block of N.E. 185th St. recently and stealing a VCR, cassette deck as well as golf clubs.