June 22, 1998
AT THE LIBRARY
- Family Story Time: June 29. Lively sessions featuring stories, music and crafts, all sessions at 7 p.m.
- Discover Washington & Seattle with Kids - Learn how to plan great summer trips on June 24 at 7 p.m.
- Enchanted Safari - Be amazed and mystified by Toby Wessel on June 29 at 11 a.m.
- An Introduction to Herbal Candles - Patti Chambers teaches you the basics of making herbal candles on June 30 at 7 p.m.
- Chess Tournament - Open to beginning and advanced players of all ages on July 1, from 6-9 p.m. Register.
- Pickin' Peas and Other Singing Tales - Dr. Margaret Read MacDonald shares folktales from around the world on June 24 at 2 p.m.
- The Pirate's Parrots - Colorfully dressed "pirates" bring some highly trained parrots on June 25 at 11 a.m.
- Brown Bag Storytimes from July 1-29 at noon. Bring a picnic lunch.
- An American Celebration - Celebrate the music of America with Tracey Waring, RAF Foundation on July 1 at 2 p.m.
- Circus Safari - Circus shenanigans with Rhys Thomas on June 25 at 11 a.m.
- Enjoy a multicultural tour of the Islands of Polynesia through dance on June 27 at 2 p.m.
- Magician Toby Wessel amazes and mystifies you in this magical journey around the world on July 1 at 7 p.m.
- Story Times: Tuesdays, through August 11 and Wednesdays, June 17-August 12, 10:30 a.m. for ages 3+.
Bothell Regional Library
- Storytelling in the Courtyard - Join Dr. Margaret Read MacDonald for folktales from around the world on Wednesdays, July 1-August 5, at 2 p.m.
- Creative Writing Fun - Children's author May Whittington leads you in word play on June 25, from 10-11:30 a.m.
- Circus Safari - Circus shenanigans with Rhys Thomas on June 24 at 11 a.m.
- Wishes and Dreams - Stories, crafts, and treats on June 24 at 2 p.m.
- Bothell Books Club for Kids - Join Sher Smith Ross for an organizational meeting to choose books, eat popcorn, and have fun on June 26 at 4 p.m.
- Hip-Hop Dance - Dance instructor Alice Harrington teaches you Hip-Hop on June 28 at 2 p.m.
- Brown Bag Story Times - Bring a picnic lunch and enjoy stories, songs and puppets on Tuesdays through August 18 at noon.
- Learning Among the Oak Groves: A look at Celtic Life - Actress Tames Alan presents an entertaining program on the life and times of the Celts on June 24 at 2 p.m.
- Family Story Time at 7 p.m. on June 24.
- Simone LaDrumma takes you on a rhythmic journey through the world of drums on June 27 at 7 p.m.
- Stories and craft about wishes and dreams on June 30 at 2 p.m.
- Happy Birthday, Uncle Sam! - Celebrate the nation's birthday with stories and crafts on July 1 at 2 p.m. Ages 6+.
- Summer Reading "Kickoff" - Start off the summer with stories and crafts about feet on June 24 at 2 p.m.
- Experience the wonders of highly trained parrots brought to the library by colorfully dressed "pirates" on June 25 at 7 p.m.
- Alice Harrington teaches Hip-Hop on June 26 at 3 p.m.
- Artist Molly Hashimoto helps you create small-scale works of art taken from Northwest nature on June 27 from 1-2:30 p.m.
Fall City Library