July 20, 1998
- July 10: A 17-year-old Woodinville boy was punched in the face by a 24-year-old Everett male who was later arrested and booked for fourth-degree assault and a misdemeanor warrant. According to the victim, the suspect and a friend were talking loudly and belittling him while he used a cash machine at a bank in the 14000 block of Woodinville-Duvall Rd. The victim made a disarming comment but was followed back to his car where he was socked and suffered a bloody nose and black and blue eye.
- July 16: A teal 1983 Toyota Celica was stolen from the Edgewood Apartments between 10 and 11 a.m.
- July 15/16: Left unlocked because of a damaged doorlock, a 1989 Subaru four-door GL was stolen from the Edgewood Apartments.
- July 15/16: A large amount of cash was stolen from the safe of a shoe store in the 14100 block of Woodinville-Duvall Rd. Someone, who possibly knew the safe's combination, threw a rock through a window to gain entry.
- July 10: The manager of a sandwich shop in the 14100 block of Woodinville-Duvall Road received a threatening phone call from an unknown party. Police, using a Star-69 phone trace, later found the number was disconnected.
- July 10: An estimated 300 gallons of propane escaped from the 500 gallon tank of a business in the 12300 block of Woodinville Drive after someone attempted to remove a hose assembly.
- July 14: Someone entered a residence in the 20000 block of 166th Ave. N.E. and stole a compact portable stereo, CDs and cigarettes, for a loss of $540. The victim, who left the front door unlocked, had stepped out for 20 minutes.
- June 19: A 1996 Honda Accord in the 13800 block of N.E. 205th St. was broken into and stereo equipment worth $1,900 was stolen.
- July 9: Nintendo equipment and games worth $320 were stolen from a residence in the 14500 block of 129th Ave. N.E. The rear basement door was forced open. A woman inside the residence heard the noise but found nothing.
- July 11: A 19-year-old Kirkland male's Honda was impounded after police saw a large quantity of illegal fireworks in the back seat. Officers were originally tracking down a license taken from a vehicle associated with an attempted forgery at the Woodinville Boston Market. The man may have tried to buy four dinner meals and three drinks there with a check, but when asked for ID, he took back the check and drove off.
- July 6/7: Someone stole outdoor chairs, benches and tables from a business in the 14400 block of Wood-Red Rd. Loss was estimated at $2,461.
- July 13/14: Someone stole a $600 Kohler pressure washer from the fenced and locked area of a storage company in the 14000 block of N.E. 200th St.