July 27, 1998
- July 21: Three rings, checks and earrings were stolen from a home in the 14500 block of Wood-Red Road. Someone broke a garage window and forced a door to enter the home. Suspects also took an orange juice container from the refrigerator.
- July 20: Police were called to a group home in the 12400 block of N.E. 173rd St. after a 50-year-old male resident there hit and choked a female co-resident who was haranguing him about making her late for her medication.
- July 20: A 51-year-old Woodinville woman was arrested for violating a no contact court order after her former spouse found her at his home. The woman had been arrested for fourth-degree assault earlier which sparked the court order.
- July 20: Vehicle registration papers, an insurance card, the owner's manual and maintenance records were taken from the glove compartment of a 1989 Lincoln LSC parked in the 18900 block of 136th Ave. N.E.
- July 20: Someone stole a white water circulating pump worth $350 from a display at McLendon's Hardware after cutting through a fence.
- July 20: A 1984 Plymouth Horizon with a partially rolled down window was an inviting target for a car prowler who opened a glove box and rummaged through clothing while the vehicle was parked at Schuck's. Nothing appeared to have been taken.
- July 18: A 13-year-old Woodinville girl received disturbing threats via an on-line service. The suspect, only known as Kyle98052, apparently knew where the victim went to school.
- July 17: An explosive device of an unknown type destroyed a mailbox in the 14800 block of N.E. 198th St.
- July 17: A 39-year-old Woodinville man was arrested and booked into King County Jail for interfering with the reporting of domestic violence after he and his live-in girlfriend of one year got into a verbal and physical argument. Police say the suspect punched holes in a wall, grabbed the woman, pushed her, broke the phone when she attempted to call 911 and blocked her way when she attempted to leave. While the victim suffered bruises to her right arm, the suspect says she pushed and scratched him, and that they broke the phone together.