September 7, 1998
Wide variety of college courses at Cedarcrest
Bellevue Community College and the Riverview School District will be providing Adult Continuing Education classes at Cedarcrest High School beginning Oct. 2. This partnership will bring a wide variety of personal education opportunities to the community.
Most classes are scheduled between 6 and 9 p.m.
Classes are as follows:
- Beginning German-8 Mondays, Conversational German-4 Wednesdays.
- Russian Level One-9 Mondays, and Spanish Level One- 8 Mondays.
- Introduction to Computers, 5 sessions-MW; Windows classes, 3 sessions. Word, levels 1 and 2, 3 sessions. Excel, levels 1 and 2, 3 sessions. Access, level 1-3 sessions.
- How to Start Your Own Business-Oct. 5.
- Making Herbal Wreaths, Oct. 28.
- Preserving the Harvest, Oct. 5.
- Growing and Using Herbs in the Pacific Northwest-1 Wednesday.
- A Window on La Dolce Vita (20 years of Italian Cinema)-8 Mondays.
- Theater in Action-8 Mondays.
- Music History and Appreciation-8 Wednesdays.
- Creative Expressions-6 Wednesdays.
- Getting Your Artwork Seen and Sold-3 Mondays.
- Basics in Porcelain Doll Making-8 Wednesdays.
- Ceramics: An Introduction-8 Mondays.
- Illustration: An Exploration of Methods and Materials-8 Mondays.
- Watercolors: Beginning and Continuing-8 Wednesdays.
- Metal Techniques for Craftsmen-4 Wednesdays.
- Stone Carving for the Beginner-8 Mondays.
To register or for more information on these classes, see the BCC Quarterly Schedule, check out the web site at www.bcc.ctc.edu
or call 425-641-2263.