September 7, 1998
Duvall Fire Calls
- 8/26 SVC: Citizen assist. AID: Male, 33, arm laceration; single car rollover-2 patients-1airlifted.
- 8/27 AID: Male, 43, asthma attack. FIRE: Mutual aid with District 10 to brush fire. SVC: Illegal burn.
- 8/28 AID: Female, 17, fainting episode.
- 8/29 FIRE: Natural gas leak. AID: Male, 7, difficulty breathing.
- 8/30 AID: Female, 78, chest pain. FIRE: Unattended burn, extending. SVC: Burn complaint; illegal burn.
- 8/31 AID: Male, 13, finger injury.
- 9/1 AID: Male, 9, seizure; male, 29, fall patient. SVC: Illegal burn.
Note: If you have a fire hydrant near your house or business, make sure it's clear of obstructions. A three-foot clearance is required. This will allow the fire department to easily and rapidly use the hydrants in case of a fire.