October 26, 1998
AT THE LIBRARY
Web Navigators Wanted!! You can put your computer skills to good use by helping others find their way around cyberspace. Volunteers get a one-day orientation session on how to teach others, call 425-226-0522 and ask about the NetMaster volunteer program.
All branches of KCLS will be closed November 11 in observance of Veteran's Day.
For information, check the KCLS Web Page: www.kcls.org, or call The Answer Line, 425-462-9600
- Preschool Halloween Party, Oct. 30, 11a.m. and 1:30p.m., come in costume and enjoy stories and treats.
- Bellevue-Eastside Youth Symphonies Concert, Nov. 1, 3p.m..
- Story Time for One Year Olds, Oct. 28, 10:30a.m., Mother Goose Time, ages 12-24 months.
- Preschool Story Time, Nov. 2, 3 at 10:30a.m. and 1:30p.m.
- Story Time for 2-Year Olds, Oct. 28, Nov. 4 at 9:30a.m.
- Shakespeare Live, A program for young adults, intro to Romeo and Juliet, Oct. 28, 7p.m.
Bothell Regional Library
- Conversation pratice for adults learning English as a second language, Monday evenings from 6-8p.m.
- KCLS invites you to comment on the 1999 budget and to hear about plans for the coming year, Nov. 4, 7p.m., If you can't attend but would like to share ideas, call 206-684-6605.
- Stinky Spirits and other Ghastly Tales, Oct. 31, 11a.m.
- Introduction to Shakespeare's World, discover the whys and wherefores of his work, Nov. 4, 7p.m.
- Preschool story time, every Wednesday, through Nov. 4, 9:30 and 11 a.m., 45 minutes of music, stories and crafts.
- Join a musical tribute to women past and present, get to know these remarkable women and the many hats they wore, Oct. 29, 4p.m.
- An Early Halloween, Stop by the library for Halloween crafts and light refreshments, Oct. 28, 4-5:30p.m.
- Citizen Preparation Class, Nov. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, 7:30p.m., new students welcome any class.
- Preschool Story Time, Nov. 4 at 11:15 a.m., ages 3-6.
- Stinky Spirits and other Ghastly Tales, Oct. 31, 1p.m.
- Octoberfest Story Party, Oct. 28, 2p.m., ages 3-6, stories games and treats to celebrate fall season.
- Babysitter's Workshop, four part class for teens ages 11 and older, receive a qualified babysitter certificate from the Red Cross, Oct. 29, Nov. 5, 12, 19, from 4-6:30p.m.
- Family Fun with Learning: Reading and Writing, Oct. 27, 6:30-8:30, Parents and children in grades 1st-3rd.
- Friends of the Library Book Discussion Group: The Wonder Worker: a Novel by Susan Howatch, Oct. 31 at 10a.m.
Lake Forest Park Library
- Toddler Story Time, Nov. 3, 10, 17, at 11a.m, children aged 24-36 months.
- Preschool Story Time, Nov. 3, 10, 17, at 11 a.m, children aged 3-5.
Sno Isle Bookmobile
- Second and fourth Wednesdays: 3:03-3:35 p.m. at the Maltby School, 9700 212th St. S.E., Snohomish; 3:45-4:15 p.m. at the Rainbow General Store, 21825 Echo Lk. Rd., Snohomish.