November 23, 1998
At the Library
All branches of KCLS will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, November 26. For information, check the KCLS Web Page: www.kcls.org or call The Answer Line, 425-462-9600.
Woodinville Library (788-0733)
- Story Time for 2-year olds, Nov. 25, Dec. 2 at 9:30a.m.
- Watercolor and Collage for Holiday Giving, ages 5+, Dec. 5, 2p.m.
Bothell Regional Library (486-7811)
- Conversation practice for adults learning English as a second language, Monday evenings from 6-8p.m.
- Design a Gingerbread House, Dec. 2, 7:-8:30p.m., ages 12+.
- Bothell Book Club, last Friday of the month, 10a.m.-noon, November 27, Festival for 3000 Maidens, by Richard Wiley.
Carnation Library (333-4398)
- Preschool Story Time, Nov. 25, at 10:30a.m. and 1:30p.m., for ages 3 and up.
Duvall Library (788-1173)
- Celebrate the musical magic of the season with Christmas, Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa songs, Dec. 5, 1:30p.m.
Fall City Library (222-5951)
- Toddler Story Time, Dec. 1 at 9:30a.m., ages 2-3.
- Preschool Story Time, Dec. 1 at 10:30 a.m., ages 3-6.
- Introduction to Computers, Dec. 2, noon-1p.m., ages 13+.
- More Searching on the Web, ages 13+. Dec. 2, 2-3:30p.m.
- Create a Gingerbread House, Dec. 1, 4p.m., at Fall City Fire Station, ages 5+.
Kenmore Library (486-8747)
- Toddler Story Time, Nov. 25, Dec. 2, at 9:30 a.m., ages 2-3 encouraged to attend.
- Preschool Story Time, Nov. 25, Dec. 2 at 11a.m., ages 3-6 encouraged to attend.
- Holiday Dazzle: Door Decorations for the Holidays. Dec. 2, 7p.m., adults only.
Kingsgate Library (821-7686)
- Citizen Preparation Class, Nov. 30, Dec. 7, 14, 21, 28, 7:30p.m., new students welcome at any class.
- Holiday Ideas for gifts and entertaining, Dec. 1, 7p.m.
- Preschool Story Time, Nov. 25, 27, Dec. 2 at 11:15 a.m., ages 3-6.
- Toddler Time, Nov. 27, Dec. 4, 11, 18, 10:40 a.m., ages 2-3.
- Pocketful O' Stories, ages 2-5, Nov. 30 at 2 p.m.
Lake Forest Park Library (362-8860)
- Holiday Decorating for the Home, learn how to dress up your flowers, candles and plants, adults only, Dec. 3, 7p.m.
Sno Isle Bookmobile (360-659-8447)
- Second and fourth Wednesdays: 3:03-3:35 p.m. at the Maltby School, 9700 212th St. SE, Snohomish; 3:45-4:15 p.m. at the Rainbow General Store, 21825 Echo Lk. Rd., Snohomish.