January 25, 1999
At the Library
For additional information, check the KCLS Web Page: www.kcls.org, or call The Answer Line, 425-462-9600.
Woodinville Library (788-0733)
Business writing that counts, Jan. 27, 7p.m. Become a more powerful and effective business writer.
- Advanced Library Catalog and Beginning SearchBank, Jan. 29, 1:30-2:30p.m.
- The Basics of Searching the Web, Jan. 28, 2-3p.m.
- Story Time for Two-Year-Olds, Jan. 27, Feb. 3 at 9:30a.m.
- Story Time for Ages 3 and up, Feb. 1 at10:30a.m. and 1:30p.m.
- Story Time for Ages 3 and up, Feb. 2 at10:30a.m. or 1:30p.m.
- Mother Goose Time, Jan. 27, 10:30a.m., ages 12-24 months.
Bothell Regional Library (486-7811)
- Book discussion group, Jan. 29, 10a.m.-noon, Turtle Beach by Blanche D'Alpuget.
- Toddler Time, through Feb. 16, every Tuesday, 9:45a.m.
- Preschool Story Time, every Wednesday through Feb. 24, 9:30a.m. and 11a.m.
Carnation Library (333-4398)
- Happy Create-A-Valentine Party, Feb. 2, 4p.m.
- Cougars and Bears, Oh My! Learn about signs, behavior patterns, and appropriate responses, ages 6 and older, Feb. 2, 7-8p.m.
- Preschool Story Time through Feb. 17, 10:30a.m.-1:30p.m., ages 3 and up.
Duvall Library (788-1173)
- Hands-on experiments demonstrating the world of science. Feb. 3, 4:30 p.m., school age.
Fall City Library (222-5951)
- Preschool Story Time, Feb. 2 at 9:30a.m., ages 2-3, with a parent, and 10:30a.m. for ages 3-6.
Kenmore Library (486-8747)
- Toddler Story Time: Jan. 27, Feb. 3 at 9:30a.m., ages 2-3.
- Preschool Story Time: Jan. 27, Feb. 3 at11a.m., ages 3-6.
- Perfect Parenting Solutions to Everyday Problems, Feb. 3, 7p.m., learn about solving back-talk, lying, teasing, fighting, whining, and more.
Kingsgate Library (821-7686)
- Want tips on how to encourage cooperation and improve your child's behavior? Feb. 2, 7p.m.
- Beaver Buddy's Discovery Adventure: hands-on activities exploring beavers, Jan. 27, 11a.m-noon.
- Book discussion group, Jan. 30, 10a.m.-noon, Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield.
- Story Time Adventures, Wednesdays through Feb. 24, 10:30a.m., Fridays througu Feb. 26, 11:15a.m., ages 3-6.
- Toddler Time stories, songs and fingerplays, Jan. 29, 2p.m.
- Pocketful O' Stories, Mondays through Feb. 22, 2p.m., ages 3-6.
Lake Forest Park Library (362-8860)
- Preschool Story Time: Feb. 2 at 11a.m, ages 3-5.
- Toddler Story Time: Feb. 2 at10a.m., children 24-36 months invited also.
- Financial Workshop for Individual Investors, Jan. 27, 7p.m.
Sno Isle Bookmobile (360-659-8447)
- Second and fourth Wednesdays: 3:03-3:35 p.m. at the Maltby School, 9700 212th St. SE, Snohomish; 3:45-4:15 p.m. at the Rainbow General Store, 21825 Echo Lk. Rd., Snohomish.