May 17, 1999
At the Library
For additional information, check the KCLS Web Page: www.kcls.org, or call The Answer Line, 425-462-9600.
Woodinville Library (788-0733)
- Story Time for Two-Year-Olds, May 19 and 26, 9:30am.
- Story Time for Ages 3 and up, May 24, 10:30am and 1:30pm.
- Story Time for Ages 3 and up, May 25, 10:30am or 1:30pm.
- Totally Turtles: Find out what it's like to be a turtle at a naturalist-led program on May 20 from 10:30 to 11:15am in the library's Community Room. The program features hands-on fun and songs with no live turtles. It is most suitable for ages 3 to 5. Parents need to remain with their children. Call (206) 296-4171 for reservations.
- Investing for Individual Investors, May 20, 6:30-8:30pm.
- Native American Tales of the "Animal People," Pacific Northwest tribal stories, ages 3+, May 22, 1pm.
- Beginning Library Catalog, May 21 from 1:30-2:30pm.
Bothell Regional Library (486-7811)
- Toddler Time, every Tuesday, through May, 9:45a.m, ages 1 1/2-2 1/2.
- Preschool Story Time, every Wednesday, through May, 9:30am. and 11am, ages 4-6.
- Dance for Fun, International Folk Dance, watch dances from Russia, Israel, Denmark, and Mexico, May 22, 1pm.
Duvall Library (788-1173)
Stunning Victorian Lampshades, make an authentic shade, May 22, 10am-6pm.
Fall City Library (222-5951)
- Toddler Time: May 9:30am, ages 2-3.
- Preschool Story Time: May 10:30am, ages 3-6.
- Bee-Boppin' Bugs, buzzing musical program, May 24, 7pm.
- Watercolor: Painting Washington Wildflowers, no previous art experience necessary, all supplies provided, May 22, 3:30pm.
Kenmore Library (486-8747)
- Amazing Exotic Pigs, mini-pigs perform tricks, May 22, 11:30am.
Kingsgate Library (821-7686)
- Citizen Preparation Class, May 24, 7:30pm, classes cover US history and government, new students welcome any class.
- Watercolor: Painting Washington Wildflowers, no previous art experience necessary, all supplies provided, May 22, 1pm.
Lake Forest Park Library (362-8860)
- Preschool Dramatic Times, May 25, ages 3-5, 10am.
- Free beginner class on Microsoft Word and accessing the Web via Internet Explorer offered.
Sno Isle Bookmobile (360-659-8447)
- Second and fourth Wednesdays: 3:03-3:35 p.m. at the Maltby School, 9700 212th St. SE, Snohomish; 3:45-4:15 p.m. at the Rainbow General Store, 21825 Echo Lk. Rd., Snohomish.