May 24, 1999
Book discussion group
The Woodinville/Kingsgate Libraries' book discussion group is looking for new members. Meetings are usually held on the fourth Saturday of each month, 10 a.m. to noon, and alternate between the two libraries.
Dates and titles are:
For information, call 425-788-0733 or 425-821-7686.
- Kingsgate, June 26, Catch 22, by Joseph Heller
- Woodinville, July 31, A Brilliant Madness: Living with Manic-Depressive Illness, by Patty Duke and Gloria Hochman
- Kingsgate, Aug. 28, I Know This Much is True, by Wally Lamb
- Woodinville, Sept. 25, The Children, by David Halberstam
- Kingsgate, Oct. 30, All My Patients Are Under the Bed, by Louis Camuti
- Woodinville, Dec. 4, The Best American Short Stories 1998, edited by Garrison Keillor