June 7, 1999
At the Library
KCLS Summer Reading Program: June 26-August 7. Free fun-for-all, for kids up to age 11--set a reading goal, reach it, and receive a prize!
For additional information, check the KCLS website: www.kcls.org, or call The Answer Line, 425-462-9600.
Woodinville Library (788-0733)
- Story Time for Two-Year-Olds, Mondays, 9:30am.
- Story Time for Ages 3 and up, Mondays, 10:30am. and 1:30pm.
- Story Time for Ages 3 and up, Mondays, 10:30am or 1:30pm.
Bothell Regional Library (486-7811)
- Getting started with computers, June 14, 10am-noon; introduction to hardware, June 14, 1-3pm, use the skills learned.
Carnation Library (333-4398)
- Salmon Boy, learn about the life of a salmon, June 11, 2:30pm.
- Prepare for Father's Day, June 17, 4pm, make a gift for dad.
Duvall Library (788-1173)
- Prepare for Father's Day, June 16, 4:30pm, create a card and a gift for dad, ages 6+.
Fall City Library (222-5951)
- Toddler Time: 9:30am, ages 2-3.
- Fall City Days Celebration, music in the park, June 19, 11am-4pm.
Kenmore Library (486-8747)
- Avalanche Circus, juggling, circus tricks, and more, Arrowhead Elementary, June 9, 10am.
Kingsgate Library (821-7686)
- Mountain Madness, June 16, 2pm, learn about Mt. Rainier, ages 6-12.
Citizenship Preparedness Class, June 14, 21, 28, 7:30pm, free. New students always welcome at all classes.
Sno Isle Bookmobile (360-659-8447)
- Second and fourth Wednesdays: 3:03-3:35 p.m. at the Maltby School, 9700 212th St. SE, Snohomish; 3:45-4:15 p.m. at the Rainbow General Store, 21825 Echo Lk. Rd., Snohomish.