July 5, 1999
CALENDAR ANNOUNCEMENT DEADLINE IS 12 NOON THURSDAY.
CLASSES, SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS
- Sammamish Valley Grange, July 7, 7:30pm: 483-3200.
- Community Council for Cottage Lake Park, July 7, 7pm, Woodinville Water District: 788-3635.
- Eastside Genealogical Society July 8, 7:30pm, Bellevue Library: 888-3947.
- Northshore School Board, July 13, 3:30pm, 18315 Bothell Way NE: 489-6000.
- Woodinville Chamber of Commerce, July 13, 11:30am: 481-8300.
- Woodinville Lions Club, July 13, 7pm, 19008 168th NE: 483-2693.
- Woodinville Country Garden Club, July 14, 9:30-noon: 485-3089.
- Evergreen Community Health Care, July 12, 6:15pm, conference room Green 1.226 at Evergreen Hospital Medical Center: 425-899-1881.
- No Woodinville Lions Club Friday Pinochle until Sept.
- Kiwanis Club of Woodinville, Thursdays, 11:30am-12:30pm, Woodinville Round Table: 481-6959.
- Northshore Kiwanis, Wednesdays, 7-8am, Alexa's Restaurant on Main St., Bothell: 486-4966.
- Business Network International Totem Lake Chapter, Brown Bag Restaurant, Wednesdays, 7-8:30am: 481-2980.
- Woodinville City Council, Mondays, 7pm, Sorenson: 489-2700.
- Bothell City Council, Mondays, 7pm, City Hall: 486-3256.
- Kenmore City Council, Mondays, 7pm, Northshore Utility District Headquarters: 398-8900.
- Duvall City Council, 2nd and 4th Thursdays, 7pm, City Hall: 788-1185.
- Carnation City Council, 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, City Hall: 333-4192.
- Sno-Isle Genealogical Society's family history writing group, every Thursday, 1-3pm, Martha Lake Community Club: 425-438-0307.
- Learning and Sharing for Today's Caregivers, Everett Community College Parks Student Union Bldg.: 425-388-7377.
- Northshore Senior Center, Flagger Training: 206-546-4562.
- Photography Classes, Northshore Senior Center, $65, Beginning Photography, Tuesdays 7-9pm 6/20-8/3; Photography and the Art of Seeing, Thursdays 7-9pm, 7/1-7/29: 206-546-4562.
- Get Divorced-Not Discarded, Bellevue Community College July 7, 6:30pm: 425-641-2263.
- Get Divorced-Not Discarded, Edmonds Community College, July 14, 6:30pm: 425-640-1463.
- Summer Services at Wooden Cross Lutheran Church in Woodinville, Sunday mornings at 9am, and Thursday evenings at 7:30pm: 425-788-3626.
- Vacation Bible School Registration opens at Washington Cathedral, $19 for Monday through Thursday session, and $8 for The Enchanted Village field trip on Friday: 425-861-1375.
- Pacific Northwest Art Council's Annual Artist Garden Tour, $6-$12, Seattle Art Museum: 206-654-3121.
- King County Master Gardener Free Workshop, "Children's Fair," July 10, 10am-1pm: 425-485-5942.
- Woodinville High School, Class of '89, 10-year reunion, July 31, Embassy Suites, Bellevue: 425-644-1044.
- Inglemoor High School, Class of '89, 10-year reunion, August 7, Hilton Hotel, Seattle: 425-644-1044.
- Inglemoor High School, Class of '79, 20-year reunion, August 21, Embassy Suites, Bellevue: 425-644-1044.
- Bothell High School, Class of '89, September 25, Bellevue Hilton: 425-644-1044.
- Classic Outlaw Car Club sponsoring car show at the World Concern parking lot at 19802 Highway 99 in Lynnwood, 9am-5pm, July 17: 360-652-6237.
- Celebrate Bastille Day, Vasa Park, located on Lake Sammamish for fun, food, great music, prizes, games, and more, 10am, $22/adults, $5/children, July 11: 206-443-4703.
- Totem Lake Mall Sports Card And Beanie Baby Supershow, July 9-11: 425-252-6521.
- Summerfest, July 10-11, Marina Park, Kirkland, arts, crafts, music, food, artists and family fun.
- University District Farmers Market ripe for the picking, open 9am-2pm every Saturday until November 6, University Heights Center: 206-633-0124.