August 2, 1999
At the Library
KCLS Summer Reading Program through August 7. Free fun-for-all, for kids up to age 11--set a reading goal, reach it, and receive a prize!
For additional information, check the KCLS website: www.kcls.org, or call The Answer Line, 425-462-9600.
Bothell Regional Library (486-7811)
- Toddler Time, every Tuesday, August 3-10, 9:45a.m, ages 1 1/2-2 1/2.
- Preschool Story Time, every Wednesday, August 2-10, 9:30am. and 11am, ages 4-6.
- Salmon Boy, learn about the life of a salmon, August 9, 7pm.
- Summer Reading Finale, a party for kids who have read 10 or more books this summer, August 10, 1pm.
- Rounds Families Love to sing, August 16, 7pm.
Carnation Library (333-4398)
- Reflections of the Potlatch, August 4, 2pm, costume presentation of Northwest Coast Indian dances and songs.
- You're the Tops: a celebration of the end of the Summer Reading Program with refreshments and surprises, August 11, 2-4pm.
- Brown Bag Story Times, Wednesdays through August 4, noon, bring a lunch and enjoy.
Duvall Library (788-1173)
- Outrageous Button Art, August 4, 7pm, make a statement with your own custom badge, teens.
- You're the Tops: celebrate readers who read to the top during the summer, August 10, 2pm.
- Mountain Music, August 11, 7pm.
- Ice Cream Social, stick around after Mountain Music for snacks, August 11, 8pm.
Fall City Library (222-5951)
- Avalanche Circus, August 3, 11am, juggling and circus tricks.
Kenmore Library (486-8747)
- Beginning August 2, Kenmore Library will be open Mondays and Wednesdays, 11am-9pm, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, 11am-5pm, and closed Sundays and Tuesdays.
- Fabric Free for all, explore your own creativity, bring your own t-shirts, sweatshirts, and fabric to decorate with beads, applique, and fabric paints, August 5, 2pm.
- Salmon Boy, learn about the life of salmon, August 7, 3pm.
Lake Forest Park Library (362-8860)
- Reptile Fun, August 6, 7pm, see huge snakes, iguanas, giant turtles, and more.
Sno Isle Bookmobile (360-659-8447)
- Second and fourth Wednesdays: 3:03-3:35 p.m. at the Maltby School, 9700 212th St. SE, Snohomish; 3:45-4:15 p.m. at the Rainbow General Store, 21825 Echo Lk. Rd., Snohomish.