August 2, 1999
Duvall Cleanup/Special Recycling Collection Day is this Saturday
The City of Duvall's 1999 Cleanup/Special Recycling Collection Day will be Saturday, Aug. 7, at Taylor Landing Park along SR-203 in Duvall from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. All King County households are invited to participate because the event is funded by grants from King County Local Hazardous Waste Management Program and King County Solid Waste Management Division.
On August 7, Duvall Public Works crews and other service contractors will accept the following residential household materials for recycling:
For questions, call the recycling coordinator at 788-1185 before loading. This is not the time to bring household hazardous wastes, such as paint or insecticides. Call 206-296-4692 for the Wastemobile schedule.
- Scrap metal: hot water tanks, auto parts, stoves, microwaves, washers, dryers, cast iron sinks and tubs, iron, steel, lawn mowers. All materials must have fuel and oil removed.
- Refrigerators and freezers: $10 each.
- Tires: first 4 passenger tires free, more than 4, $1 each. $1 for each rim.
- Batteries: car, truck, or marine.
- Used motor oil and filters.
- Textiles and household goods: must be reusable for St. Vincent de Paul.
- Plastic plant pots: sorted without soil.
- Styrofoam loose packing fill: in bags.