August 30, 1999
Snohomish County schedules summer road resurfacing
Snohomish County's Public Works Department is resurfacing over 100 miles of roads this summer. The County identified Northshore roads involved as:
- First Ave. W. from 216th St. SW to end of county road
- 214th St. SW from 4th Ave. W. to Damson Rd.
- 203rd Pl. SW from Richmond Rd. to end of county road
- 212th St. SW from curve at 608 212th St. SW to 3rd Ave. W.
- 4th Ave. W. from 214th St. SW to Hubbard Rd. and from 216th St. SW to 214th St. SW
- 210th St. SW from Elberta Rd. to new pavement
- 210th St. SE from 106th Ave. SE to end of county road
- 107th Ave. SE from 210th St. SE to end of county road
- 102nd Ave. SE from Paradise Lk. Rd. to private rd.
- 228th Pl. SE from 102nd Ave. SE to end of county road
- 101st Ave. SE from 228th Pl. SE to end county road
- 105th Ave. SE from 229th Pl. SE and 231st Pl. SE to ends of county roads
- Villa Dr. from Paradise Lk. Rd. to end county road
- 220th Pl. SE from Paradise Lk. Rd. to Villa Dr.
- 223rd St. and 221st St. SE from Villa Dr. to ends of county roads
- 216th St. SE from 99th Ave. SE to private road
- 214th Pl. SE from 215th Pl. SE to end county road
- 215th Pl. SE from 99th Ave. SE to end county road
- 204th St. SE from 99th Ave. SE to 95th Ave. SE