September 6, 1999
At the Library
Buy books at great prices at the Bothell Regional Library. All books are donated by the public and proceeds from the sale are used to support programs at Bothell Regional Library. Volunteers are welcome; please call Betty Green at 425-483-0910. A preview sale for members of Friends of the Bothell Library will be Friday, Sept. 10, from 6-8pm. Memberships will be available at the door.
New to the KCLS website (www.kcls.org): Business & Government Electronic Resources. This site provides access to statistics and information on local/national government, and national/world business and trade organizations.
KCLS presents Subscribe@theLibe, information on new titles in the collection, web sites of interest, and events in your community.
For additional information, check the KCLS Website, www.kcls.org, or call The Answer Line, 425-462-9600.
Woodinville Library (788-0733)
- Story Time, ages 3 and up, Sept. 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28, 10:30am and 1:30pm.
- Story Time, ages 2-3, Sept. 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29, Oct. 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 9:30am.
- Mother Goose Story Time, ages 12-24 months, Sept. 22, 10:30am.
Bothell Regional Library (486-7811)
- Mother Goose is on the Loose, ages 12-24 months, Sept. 7, 14, 21, 10:30am.
- Toddler Time, every Tuesday, 9:45a.m, ages 1 1/2-2 1/2.
- Preschool Story Time, every Wednesday, 9:30am and 11am, ages 4-6.
- Introduction to computers, Sept. 14, 1-3pm, introduction to hardware and software.
- Geneology on the Internet, Sept. 15, 7pm. Ann Lamb shows how to use the World Wide Web to help aid your geneology project.
Kingsgate Library (821-7686)
- Toddler Time, ages 2-3, Sept. 14, 21, 28, 11am.
- Toddler Time, ages 2-3, Sept. 10, 17, 24, 10:30am.
- Grand Reopening Party, Sept. 11, 2pm.
- Citizen Preparation Class, Sept. 13, 20, 27, 7:30pm.
- Mother Goose on the Loose, Ages 12-24 months, Sept. 16, 10:30am.
- Travels with Ms. Pickle, ages 4 and up, Sept. 18, 2pm. Ms. Pickle and puppet friends lead us on an adventure through children's books and music.
Lake Forest Park Library (362-8860)
- Read 'n' Sing a Story-Song, Sept. 10, 7pm. Come sing and enjoy the twists and turns in this concert.
- Family Story Time, Sept. 17, 7pm. Stories, songs, and a craft activity for the whole family.
- Friday Night Live, Fridays, free family programs offered every night.
- Pizza and Books, ages 11-up, Sept. 8, 4pm, eat pizza and discuss hot titles for teens.
- Mother Goose Story Time, ages 12-24, Sept. 14, 10:30am.
- Author Showcase: Jacqueline Williams, Sept. 16, 7pm, author of Wagon Wheel Kitchens: Food on the Oregon Trail discusses the food and diet of the past.
- Toddler Story Times, Tuesdays, ages 2-3.
Sno Isle Bookmobile (360-659-8447)
- Second and fourth Wednesdays: 3:03-3:35 p.m. at the Maltby School, 9700 212th St. SE, Snohomish; 3:45-4:15 p.m. at the Rainbow General Store, 21825 Echo Lk. Rd., Snohomish.